The health and well being of your family is our top priority. During these times, we are taking additional measures to keep our guests and employees safe. Here is how we are working hard to ensure your safety:
- We have increased the cleaning intervals of all public door handles and surfaces in our amenity areas.
- All reception area surfaces are sanitized at increased intervals, including the reception desk and point of sale equipment. Glass barriers are installed for your safety.
- All guest room key cards are sanitized prior to being distributed to guests.
- Housekeeping staff are taking extra measures to ensure all high contact surfaces receive additional cleaning in all our guest rooms after guests have checked out. This included all door handles, telephones, TV remotes, light switches, toilet flush handles, and lamp switches.
- Room service procedures have been modified. Guests will have supplies such as fresh towels, coffee, soaps delivered to their room in a bundled package. Guests will be contacted by phone for special requests. Housekeeping staff will deliver the supplies bundle and accept garbage and used towels, however do not enter a stay over room.
- Pools & hot tubs, fitness center, self-serve laundry, and outdoor seating patios are open with occupancy limits and social distancing reminders.
As our guest rooms feature exterior corridor access, your safety is automatically increased due to the limited interaction and space sharing with other hotel guests.
We will continue to monitor the recommendations from our health professionals and adjust our practices accordingly. If you have any questions related to our response, please contact our Guest Services team at any time.
Wishing you safe travels
Siesta Suites Kelowna